Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sanity vs. Insanity and Hypocrites

So I was very bored and decided to come back and post again. It's rather lonely sometimes being an only child and what-not.

Ok, I'm going to catch all of you followers up on what I've been doing lately. If you don't know this, you can search through Blogger for random blogs. Doing so, I found this blog called Cellar Door. Interesting to read, but only if you read the comments as well. I'd say middle school or high school drama probably. I checked back this afternoon, but the author had deleted the blog. Anyway, the author made some very interesting points in some of his blogs. One of his points was that most people are hypocrites. I think I'm on the fence with this, however. It's not necessarily that they're hypocrites...just confused with who they are supposed to be. Some people believe in "destiny" which conflicts with who they would truly like to be so they come off as a hypocritical type of person. I could be wrong. That's just how I view it.

So, follower(s), whoever comes across this blog, that was one of the times that I make sense of the world. I try to insert sanity into everyday life as best I can. Despite my efforts, however, insanity still rules. One can only do so much. To make insanity work in my favor at times, I cause the insanity. The one time I dressed my dog in a sweater for example. Don't you feel bad for those poor little creatures in their woolen sweaters? Especially in Florida.

Well, that's all for now, I suppose. If I come across another discovery of sanity or insanity that I find of interest, I will most likely post it for the sake of things. It helps differentiate between the two to write it out, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment