Saturday, April 11, 2009

Follower

So, erm, apparantly I have a follower. I haven't had a follower before. This will be a new experience. Since this is my first post on my blog, I guess there's not much to follow right now. But for the sake of those who are following, I suppose I will continue to post so that they have something to follow. Be forewarned, however, some posts will make very little sense if they make sense at all. I have been known to be quite ridiculous at times, but when I'm in the mood, I can make profound statements. So farewell for now, those who follow this blog. I shall return at a later date to continue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I hope you don't mind my following you; I wanted to meet people through blogs. My friend has been doing it and claims he has really learned a lot. I found you through Anthrakia...yours seemed interesting to read.

    Let me know if you don't want me to follow this blog!

    Thanks,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete